- Ensuring No Stock Out conditions of inventory.
- Receipt and Issue of materials.
- Raising Material Indent in timely manner.
- Responsible for safe storage of materials as per norms
- Conducting Monthly physical verification of stock.
- Doing monthly stock reconciliation between physical stock and system stock.
- Keeping updated inventory records
- Responsible for verification of bills according to stock
- Ensure the proper entries/record of products return and new products in the warehouse
- Responsible for store keeping, documentation & record keeping and coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Coordination with Procurement dept. for timely arrival of goods.
- Timely dispatch of FGs to destinations.
- Preparation of material receipt records, material issued reports, breakage reports, dispatch reports.
- Other jobs assigned by GM Operations.
- Must be management graduate.
- Min. 2+ years of experience as an Asst. Storekeeper in industry.
- Knowledge of Inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Good numerical and mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advance Excel User.
Candidates are requested to apply with updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention position as "Store Supervisor - Simara" at subject.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd
Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd