- Coordinate and track the movement of goods through logistic pathways.
- Plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule.
- Coordinating branches, warehouse, transportation, and customer service.
- Directing optimizing and coordinating full order cycle.
- Tracking order package status.
- Preparing daily and monthly stock reports.
- Custom PP & other documents tracking and data update.
- CHA expenses bill tracking and data update.
- Tracking vendor bills and follow up with an account to release payment.
- Tracking, update and send BOE to concerned vendors.
- Tracking custom documents and updates.
- Prepare reports of Delivery order.
- Compiling reports of all branches.
- Preparation of material receipt records, material issued reports, breakage reports, dispatch reports.
- Other jobs assigned by GM Operations.
- Other’s regular/exceptional works.
- Knowledge of Inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Good numerical and mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advance Excel User.
Candidates are requested to apply with an updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention position as "Logistic Executive - Birgunj" on the subject.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd