- Prepare and maintain daily accounts and make entries into the accounting system.
- Prepare Periodic (quarterly, semiannual and annual) Financial Reports, income statement and balance sheets.
- Maintain books of accounts as per VAT Act and Rules; purchase book and sales book for the company
- Take appropriate measures to comply withholding requirement submission of VAT returns and relevant compliances as required in income Tax TDS, VAT and retirement contribution.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by concerned authority.
- Bachelor's or Master Degree in Finance or Account.
- At least four years of accounting experience in related field with proven skills in Accounting.
- In depth knowledge of accounting principles.
- Knowledge of VAT, TDS and other taxes is must.
- Excellent understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Highly proficiency in the use of MS Excel and MS word application Personality requirements and skills.
Candidates are requested to apply with an updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Note: Please mention position as "Officer- Accounts " on the subject.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd