- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events.
- Must have at least 2 year experience. (Automobile experience will be an added advantage)
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, Application and Advance excel skill.
- Proficiency in English both Written and Oral.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing will be given more preference.
Interested Candidate are requested to send their cv at: email@example.com
Note: Please mention applied position at subject. eg: "Digital Marketing Officer"
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd