• Develop business plans, sales process, and strategy for the market and ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Obtain high-level expertise and competitive advantages of branded lubricant products.
• Work closely with other divisions to identify opportunities to cross-sell lubricants to existing customers.
• Works closely with Operations and Customer Service groups.
• Initiates and coordinates the development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
• Provides timely reports to senior management.
• Maintains sales and activity reports.
• Assists in the preparation of proposals, presentations, goal setting, objection handling, closing, referral development, and other sales training.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures, business ethics and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Market Visit Plan:
• Make and submit monthly customer wise and sales plan.
• Identify retail prospects in and around the area assigned.
• Make a database of all prospects for future reference.
• Make lubricants supply proposals and present to prospects
• Identify the prime most prospects and process for deal closing. Collect payments and ensure timely deliveries to the customers.
• Regular visits to the existing customers to give good services
• Coordinate supplies to customers in liaison with company staff
• Must have significant sales experience, at least 3 Years in lubricants
• Technical understanding of lubricants or lubrication systems is desirable
• Large Key Account Management experience
• Demonstrated success in a commercial sales position within lubricants would be favorable
• Ability to identify and quantify value-enhancing opportunities
• Must Possess a Two-Wheeler vehicle and driving license.
Interested candidates are requested to apply for this position mentioning "Automotive Sales & BD-Sr. Officer" along with location applying for in the subject line at email@example.com
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.