- Provide relevant data and analysis to the operations team throughout the supply chain
- Responsible for harmonizing and monitoring supply chain operations
- Take responsibility for the success or failure of material shipping and delivery schedule
- Responsible for troubleshooting any concern related to international freight transportation
- Work with existing transportation suppliers on optimal delivery rate and routing
- Ensure that internal teams recommend the most advantageous transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency
- Responsible for establishing specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems
- Direct and follow-up with incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure prompt delivery to customers
- Work with and monitor the efforts of partners in the supply chain to ensure smooth operations
- Responsible for utilizing logistics IT systems or software to optimize procedures
- Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate logistics reports for upper management
- Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Previous work experience will be added advantage.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
Interested candidates are requested to apply for this position mentioning "Executive-Logistic" in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd
Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd