- Greeting and welcoming desks as they approach the front desk
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, etc.
- Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR and Admin functions and duties
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, etc)
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Proven experience as front desk representative
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. printer, etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Minimum 1 year proven experience as front desk representative,
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Proficient in MS- Office.
- Learning attitude.
- Problem-solving skills.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd
Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd