- Coordinate with the General Manager, Service Heads, Sales Divisions Heads, Store Manager and Finance/Account Manager regarding proper/timely processing, handing-over of goods and receivable
- Oversees service orders.
- Set schedules and assigns tasks to service department employees.
- Guide service team and give them proper direction
- Supervise, manage and monitor automotive service technicians and repairers.
- Handle and manage softly the minor complaints and irritants with the customers.
- Maintain and manage a daily record of repairs and services of vehicles undertaken and completed.
- Handle customer inquiries and respond to their needs in a cool, courteous and prompt manner.
- Ensure standard service process of working is being followed in workshop and dealer service centers
- Ensure customer satisfaction at the highest level through effective services and repairs.
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
- Order parts and tools as necessary.
- Reinforce company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Oversees administration of warranty claims.
- At least 3 years of total experience, minimum 2 years in automobile sector, few years of experience in 2 Wheeler would be an added advantage
- Should be able to look at operation at macro perspective
- Must have computer proficiency
Candidates are requested to apply with an updated CV at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the position as "EV Service Manager" on the subject.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd