- Coordinate and track the movement of spare parts through logistic pathways.
- Plan to move spare parts and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Tracking order package status of spare parts.
- Preparing daily and monthly stock reports.
- Tracking vendor bills and follow up with an account to release payment.
- Tracking, update and send BOE to concerned vendors.
- Prepare reports of Delivery orders.
- Preparation of material receipt records, material issued reports, breakage reports, dispatch reports.
- Other jobs assigned by manager.
- Knowledge of Inventory management
- 1-year previous work experience in spare parts with a 10+2 educational level can also apply.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment will be added advantages
- Good numerical and mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good command over computer will be added advantages.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume mentioning "Officer- Spare Parts" in the subject line at email@example.com
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd
Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd