- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc).
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Negotiate Deals with Customers.
- Monitor Store and Employee Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Involve in the selection and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Submits regular reports and on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Proven successful experience as Showroom Incharge
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinker with strong numerical abilities
Candidates are requested to apply with an updated CV at email@example.com
Note: Please mention the position as "Showroom Incharge" on the subject.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd