- Help customers with complaints and questions and give customers information about products
- Maintain records of the conversations and analyze the data.
- Book servicing appointments, Update regular feedback
- Follow up AMC, Meet Daily Target
- Prepare service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Write and submit timely reports on performance, targets, and customer queries
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- Proven customer support experience in related fields
- High school graduate, but bachelor's degree in related fields is preferred.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters Strong multitasking, time management, and target achieving skills.
Candidates are requested to apply with an updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention position as "Customer Service Representative - (Heavy Equipment)" at the subject.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd