Facilities Office Administrator Wanted at American Embassy | Jobs in Nepal
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED NOTE:
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. Successful completion of Higher Secondary School is required.
2. At least three years of prior work experience in secretarial, administrative, contracting or any clerical work involving customer service is required.
3. Level IV (Fluent) reading/speaking/writing English is required. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) reading/speaking/writing Nepali is required. English Language ability will be tested.
4. General knowledge of various trades/crafts and terminologies used in the maintenance operations is required. Thorough knowledge of office administrative and clerical work is required. General knowledge of the hierarchy and organizational structures of different ministries of Nepal is required. Knowledge of generally accepted contracting rules and regulations is required.
5. The ability to deal effectively with all levels of customers as well as skilled tradesmen is required. The ability to use various Windows-based computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook is required.
Apply via mail or post at
Email : Recruitktm1@state.gov
Address : Human Resources Office G.P.O. Box 295 Kathmandu, Nepal
The mission of the U.S. Embassy in Nepal is to assist Nepal’s development as a peaceful, prosperous, and democratic nation that contributes positively to regional stability. In pursuit of this goal, the United States encourages multi-party democracy, including respect for human rights and the rule of law, and sustainable, market-oriented, and private-sector-led economic development.