· Financial controls of units
· Preparation and finalization of budgets
· Budgetary control and cost control
· Review and Finalization of MIS
· Fund Management
· Verification of expenses and approval of cheques
· Tax planning and liaise with tax office
· Statutory compliance and Tax compliance
· Receivable and payable monitoring
· Liaise with internal and external auditors and completion of audits in time
· Chartered Accountant with 2+ years of post-qualification experience
· Experience in educational institutions and membership of ICAN preferred
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Chaudhary Group (CG Global) is a multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. It's businesses including FMCG, Financial Services, Hotels and Resorts, Consumer Electronics, Realty, Education, EPC, Cement and Infra.
The group owns 136 companies in 15 different business verticals across five continents.