Key Responsibilities Area (KRA):
1. Examining company accounts and financial control systems.
2. Preparation of data as per various audit requirements i.e. statutory audit, Internal Audit, Balance Sheet Recon. Audit etc.
3. Checking daily statements, cash, cheques and other documents.
4. Preparing reports and financial statements and collecting bank statement.
5. Ensuring procedures, policies and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
Qualification: CA from ICAN or ICAI
Experience: At least 2 yrs experience in renowned sector
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaudhary Group (CG Global) is a multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. It's businesses including FMCG, Financial Services, Hotels and Resorts, Consumer Electronics, Realty, Education, EPC, Cement and Infra.
The group owns 136 companies in 15 different business verticals across five continents.