1. Manage Inventory Requisition, Purchase Orders Receipts, Materials Received Register (MRR), Storage, Dispatch, and Inventory Control.
2. Preparation of MRN & MIN (Material Receipt Note & Material Issue Note) through Material Management Software.
3. Executing all the Day-to-Day Stores Function as per the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
4. Maintain all store reports.
5. Maintain store stock register & Assets stock register.
6. Prepare monthly store reconciliation statement.
7. Maintaining Minimum Stock level of all consumables.
8. Maintaining the proper Method of stock issue & maintaining the various levels of stock.
9. Review of Store function of sites on daily basis.
10. Overall responsibility for all Store, Dispatch & Purchase functions.
Experienced in cement industry as store keeper for more than 3 years is highly preferable.
Knowledge of purchase requisition and orders.
Apply us at email@example.com
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Chaudhary Group (CG Global) is a multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. It's businesses including FMCG, Financial Services, Hotels and Resorts, Consumer Electronics, Realty, Education, EPC, Cement and Infra.
The group owns 136 companies in 15 different business verticals across five continents.