- Follow up on all content acquisition with film producers and directors and collect, process and archive all content and legal paperwork according to company guidelines
- Creating a monthly video publishing schedule for the Nepalflix website, VAS services and Youtube channel
- Watch every video and document basic metadata (category, genre, tags, cast & crew) according to office guidelines
- Uploading all artists, videos, images and metadata information to our database using Google Cloud based services
- Assisting the rest of the Bongo team in any content production related work
- Highly motivated and ambitious team player
- Flawless english speaking
- Technical Knowledge of digital systems and the online environment
- Should know the difference between backend & frontend, functionality & UI
- Knowledge of Nepalese media landscape is an advantage
- Experience with backend or content/ campaign management systems like Wordpress, Youtube Channel, Facebook ads or Google Drive
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Chaudhary Group (CG Global) is a multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. It's businesses including FMCG, Financial Services, Hotels and Resorts, Consumer Electronics, Realty, Education, EPC, Cement and Infra.
The group owns 136 companies in 15 different business verticals across five continents.