- Follow up on all content acquisition with film producers and directors and collect, process and archive all content and legal paperwork according to company guidelines
- Creating a monthly video publishing schedule for the Nepalflix website, VAS services and Youtube channel
- Watch every video and document basic metadata (category, genre, tags, cast & crew) according to office guidelines
- Uploading all artists, videos, images and metadata information to our database using Google Cloud based services
- Assisting the rest of the Bongo team in any content production related work
- Highly motivated and ambitious team player
- Flawless english speaking
- Technical Knowledge of digital systems and the online environment
- Should know the difference between backend & frontend, functionality & UI
- Knowledge of Nepalese media landscape is an advantage
- Experience with backend or content/ campaign management systems like Wordpress, Youtube Channel, Facebook ads or Google Drive
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
The Chaudhary Group is Nepal’s first multinational conglomerate, also to be recognized by the Forbes Asia Magazine. Established in 1933, the enterprise is driven by its vision to take Nepal to the world and establish the Himalayan nation as a force to reckon with in the global business map. The enterprise comprises of 167 companies and 79 brands across 24 countries, with a strong and highly skilled employee strength of over 13,000 + professionals. Chaudhary group, operates across a diverse set of verticals which includes FMCG, electronics, education, cement, energy, hospitality, real-estate development, financial services, telecom and construction. The company has been pioneers of many notable industry firsts in Nepal, some of them being - the first real estate company to introduce modern housing concepts, the first Private commercial bank, first integrated industrial park and the first electronics company in Nepal. Globally known for its iconic FMCG brand ‘WAI WAI’, its FMCG vertical CG Foods was the first production food company from Nepal to be awarded the ISO 9001. The group over the years has marked a phenomenal global growth story driven by rapid expansion under the leadership of Chairman Dr. Binod K. Chaudhary and the next generation of the Chaudhary family. Beyond business, the company has also established a strong identity for its CSR Arm- The Chaudhary foundation, which celebrates 25 years of providing relentless community service by driving progress and prosperity for the people of Nepal. A respected global philanthropist, Mr. Binod shares the dream of supporting Nepal through Chaudhary Foundation in its journey from being an underdeveloped nation to a developing country by 2022.