1. Ensure that all tasks across all functions are carried out in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with overall goals of the movement.
2. Establish and continually improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
3. Ensure overall project management strategy is executed as planned by acting as a “Resource Center”, and providing insights on the wider movement strategy and finances as per the plans and budget.
4. Lead the movement’s strategic and operational objectives
5. Ensure overall financial health of the movement is met and milestone expenses are shared and updated along with the CEO
6. Monitor and help evaluate, with the CEO, the performance objectives of the movement and
the organization as well.
7. Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are maintained
8. Plan and execute major milestone events of the movement including and not limited to conferences, seminars and summits
9. Overall Financial Management of the organization and the movement
10. Undertake responsibilities of the CEO in his/her absence
11. Lead other workstreams of the organization if and when required
1. Experience of more than 6 years in project operations, preferably in Non-Government
2. Strong administrative and financial skills.
3. Strong analytical and planning skills
4. Experience in event planning and management, especially involving multiple stakeholder groups
5. Good communication and public speaking skills
6. Have a positive outlook and work well with teams
7. Masters in Business Administration or relevant degree
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Chaudhary Group (CG Global) is a multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. It's businesses including FMCG, Financial Services, Hotels and Resorts, Consumer Electronics, Realty, Education, EPC, Cement and Infra.
The group owns 136 companies in 15 different business verticals across five continents.