1. Creating brand awareness activities for existing as well as newly launched products through participation in different events/programs.
2. Monthly, quarterly and annual MOR presentation.
3. Responsible for the sales of snacks.
4. Reviewing secondary sales data to track the sales at retail level as well as W/S level.
5. Monitoring and analysing the activates of the competitors that help to take market friendly decision to get desirable sales.
6. Cost negotiation for BTL activates.
7. Brand Management: Identifying new marketing opportunities by assessing consumer needs; defining target market
8. Communication/POSM Development & Deployment: Planning, developing, implementing and evaluating communication and promotional collateral with reference to the brand guidelines
9. Brand Activation / Promotion Team Management: Developing promotion team action plan; Develop & associate with appropriate events to promote brand
10. Key Account Management: Sustaining rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Bachelors/Masters degree
- 6+ yeras of experience in liquor sector
- Must be flexible to travel
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Chaudhary Group (CG Global) is a multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. It's businesses including FMCG, Financial Services, Hotels and Resorts, Consumer Electronics, Realty, Education, EPC, Cement and Infra.
The group owns 136 companies in 15 different business verticals across five continents.