• Contribute to the formulation of Corporate Strategy by developing medium to long-term operational (including capital expenditure) forecasts and leading the Group’s annual strategic planning & budgeting process
• Management of Board Reporting & forecasting for the operational aspects of the business, including management of operations risks & opportunities
• Develop ‘objectives-based’ system & process enhancements to enable more effective day-to-day management of business profitability
• Fostering strong relationships with business units by establishing a customer service culture within the Commercial Finance Team
• Play a lead role in coaching the finance & operational teams (including management) to become more financially competent in their approach to business decisions
• Challenge existing modus operandi, questioning processes and structures which are currently embedded in the Company culture.
- Qualified Accountant
- 5 + yrs of experience in NGO/INGO preferable
Kindly send your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaudhary Group (CG Global) is a multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. It's businesses including FMCG, Financial Services, Hotels and Resorts, Consumer Electronics, Realty, Education, EPC, Cement and Infra.
The group owns 136 companies in 15 different business verticals across five continents.