- Work closely with both marketing and sales teams to build, plan and timely execute field marketing ativities, ensuring alignment and integration of iniatives.
- Develop and manage the field marketing team. Ensure they develop the qualities necessary to fit into culture of the organization : collaborate, enterprising and open. Motivate Field Marketing team to develop and implement programs to achieve brand objectives.
- Define annual investment allocation and provide input to Marketing and Sales on best spending oppotunities.
- Develop systems and processes for field marketing team to ensure ''go live'' runs smoothly.
- Seek innovative ways to improve the business in all elements of activation, trade and distribution including identification of ways to build new sales and marketing capabilities and become more proactive and anticipatory as a company.
- Manage the Activation and Event Manager, ensuring timely planning and execution of events, as well as smooth coordination of agency activation teams.
- Experience in FMCG companies.
- Fluent English spoken
- Program Development
- Trade/distribution/ channel strategy
- Investment resource allocation & brand contribution management.
- Finance Skills
- Brand Commuincation (BTL)
- Annual and strategic plan development.
Kindly apply at: email@example.com
Chaudhary Group (CG Global) is a multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. It's businesses including FMCG, Financial Services, Hotels and Resorts, Consumer Electronics, Realty, Education, EPC, Cement and Infra.
The group owns 136 companies in 15 different business verticals across five continents.