- Acting as reporting body to Unit Head as well as the board
- Ensure management policies and financial policies and guidelines as decided by the board of the company are intact
- Ensure Operational policies, HR policies and guidelines as per board decision are maintained
- Dispute resolution
- Ensure legal compliance
- Periodic monitoring and evaluation of the overall performance
- Level: Manager Level
- Qualification: MBA in Marketing/ Finance
- Experience: 8+ years in NGO/ INGO sectors in Nepal
- Must have Leadership Skill
Kindly apply at email@example.com
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Chaudhary Group (CG Global) is a multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. It's businesses including FMCG, Financial Services, Hotels and Resorts, Consumer Electronics, Realty, Education, EPC, Cement and Infra.
The group owns 136 companies in 15 different business verticals across five continents.