Key Responsibility Area (KRA):
1.Preparation all required chemicals and regents.
2.Complete analysis of final products.
3. Complete analysis of all raw materials. ( Clinker, Gypsum, Fly-Ash and PP bags)
4. Preparation all raw materials test certificate
5. Maintain the all raw materials and final products reports as per Nepal standard.
6. If any abnormal results obtained, immediately inform to head of department.
7. Maintain the conditions of all equipments and also update the records of stock.
8. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Chaudhary Group (CG Global) is a multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. It's businesses including FMCG, Financial Services, Hotels and Resorts, Consumer Electronics, Realty, Education, EPC, Cement and Infra.
The group owns 136 companies in 15 different business verticals across five continents.