1. Develop dashboard to support business analysis according to users’ needs with a consistent analytical structure which ensures user-friendliness, consistency and easy future maintenance
2. Perform data and system validation to ensure the accuracy in reports
3. Point of contact / liaison with off-shore teams for system interfaces, issue tracking, investigation and technical solutions
4. Facilitate the development and implementation of a communication plan to end-users regarding completed system and business deliverables
5. Communicate with different stakeholders to identify specific reporting needs and delivery
6. Ensure the implementation of new analytics reports per detailed designs
7. Ensure consistency in terms of data and format across the analysis platform
8. Analyse Field Force performance to evaluate effectiveness of their work plan and objective setting, etc.
9. Analyse issues in order to provide guidelines and approaches to off-shore team to fix bugs
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and reporting softwares
- Fluency in English
· Previous working experience in any business intelligence reporting system
· Previous working experience with data analysis design and data modelling (ie. Regression Model, Segmentation)
· Previous exposure to Sales & Trade Marketing
· Sense of commercial awareness; specific working knowledge on the tobacco business / FMCG would be plus
· Previous exposure to CRM systems (i.e. Siebel Sales) would be plus
Kindly apply at email@example.com
Chaudhary Group (CG Global) is a multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. It's businesses including FMCG, Financial Services, Hotels and Resorts, Consumer Electronics, Realty, Education, EPC, Cement and Infra.
The group owns 136 companies in 15 different business verticals across five continents.