Deliver growth and revenue sell-through targets from each business partner/Hotels/retails-outlets
- Manage all the account partners to perform against short and long term company goals across the whole sales proposition
- Build strong, influential and collaborative business relationships with the retailer management teams Retail partner outlet, Hotels and distribution center
- Provide sales consulting/ training on the existing company products/ new products to the key account retails staff
- Responsible for building the right sales forecast and manage the product inventories with the partners.
- Responsible for making sure the partners have the correct order backlog in place
- Undertake new accounts development initiatives with proper market survey, competition analysis and market penetration
- Deliver timely and accurate sales forecasting and reporting
- Analyse and report business results and trends on a weekly/ monthly basis
- Demand generation, merchandising, training
- Negotiate with the partners to build and execute strong and impactful demand generation plans with named accounts
- Initiate retail channel sell-through programs, promotions and other marketing strategies for improved business.
- Partner with the Retail/ Hotel outlet Manager to ensure the roll-out and execution of the right merchandising solutions.
-- Evening shift
- Fluent English spoken
- Frequent travellings
- Active personality
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Chaudhary Group (CG Global) is a multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. It's businesses including FMCG, Financial Services, Hotels and Resorts, Consumer Electronics, Realty, Education, EPC, Cement and Infra.
The group owns 136 companies in 15 different business verticals across five continents.