|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Human Resource|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's Degree/High School|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-01-22 - Expired|
Vacancy Notice No: VN#NP/01/18
Open to Internal and External Candidates
Position Title : Human Resources Clerk
Duty Station : Kathmandu, Nepal
Classification : General Service Staff, Grade 3
Type of Appointment : One Year Fixed Term with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : January 22, 2018
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all.
It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
Under the overall supervision of the National Human Resources Officer and direct supervision of Human Resource Assistant the incumbent will be responsible for providing human resources’ support to IOM sub office Damak and Kathmandu.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- In coordination with the other HR staff, provide human resources support to IOM Damak and Kathmandu
- Maintain leave records of staffs in Kathmandu and provide reports to supervisors as and when required.
- Maintain the file and log book for travel authorization & outgoing mails.
- Provide assistance on recruitment process (schedule interviews, reference checks etc.)
- Ensure personnel files and HR files and documents are well maintained.
- Ensure and follow up on ID cards, medical insurance cards and application forms that need to be submitted by staff member.
- Timely dispatch mail pouch to Sub Office and Manila.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Applications from qualified female candidates are especially encouraged.For the purpose of the vacancy, internal candidates are considered as first-tier candidates.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution in Management or relevant field with 1 year work experience on related field;
- Completed High School Degree with 3 years’ work experience in related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Fluency in English, Nepali is required.
- Accountability – takes responsibility for action and manages constructive criticisms
- Client Orientation – works effectively well with client and stakeholders
- Continuous Learning – promotes continuous learning for self and others
- Communication – listens and communicates clearly, adapting delivery to the audience
- Creativity and Initiative – Proactively develops new ways to resolve problems
- Leadership and Negotiation – Convinces others to share resources
- Presents goals as shared interests
- Performance Management – Provides constructive feedback to colleagues Provides fair, accurate, timely, and constructive staff evaluations
- Planning and Organizing - Sets clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self and others Identifies priority activities and assignments for self and others Organizes and documents work to allow for planned and unplanned handovers Identifies risks and makes contingency plans
- Professionalism - displays mastery of subject matter
- Teamwork – contributes to a collegial team environment; incorporates gender related needs, perspectives, concerns and promotes equal gender participation.
- Echnological Awareness - displays awareness of relevant technological solutions;
- Resource Mobilization - works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
- Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment.
Only Nepali Nationals will be considered for this position.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.