Position: Intervention Coordinator
ABOUT THE POSITION
Duration of Employment 16 months contract with possibility of extension
Working nature Full-time assignment
Working hours 40 hours a week
Duty station District office in Kapilvastu with 70% field visit within district
Supervisor CAPPT Intervention Manager
Key responsibilities of the Intervention Coordinator are as follows:
Core technical functions
1. Overall management of home counselling and PLA intervention in all clusters
2. Undertake day to day line management of field based NA’s and other relevant staff
3. Support in finalization of intervention manuals and tools, working closely with intervention
manager and central team
4. Supervise NA’s to effectively and efficiently deliver home counseling and PLA intervention
and provide feedback wherever needed
5. Monitor and review the progress of home counselling and PLAs, including collecting relevant
information from NA’s and troubleshooting the problems
6. Prepare regular reports (progress report, activity reports, etc.), with support from research
manager, intervention manager and surveillance manager, based on requirements of projects
7. Conduct observation and documentation of home counselling and PLA intervention activities,
as a part of process evaluation including conducting interviews and group discussions
8. Provide oversight and facilitate (when required) for all relevant local training activities required
to develop the performance capacity of the field team in the trial clusters.
9. Undertake technical supervision of the NAs to ensure timely completion of planned
intervention activities with high quality work and results.
10. Monitor the data related to intervention being collected in the field and track the
inconsistencies, incompleteness and errors and support in the process of minimizing the
errors, incompleteness, inconsistencies in data related to intervention.
11. Collect the reports from NA’s and inform them regarding any upcoming events
12. Manage the logistics required for various intervention activities in the intervention clusters
and maintain the log of logistics deployed in the field.
13. Undertake any other task as required by the organization
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Nursing or any health-related subject
At least two years of demonstrable experience in
o working in field implementation of health related project and monitoring project activities.
o coordinating with Government bodies, external donors, partners and stakeholders.
Proven ability to analyze the information and write comprehensive reports
Proven track record of timely and quality delivery
Fluent in spoken Awadhi
Fluent in spoken and written English and Nepali
Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access and using tablets
for data collection.
Knowledge and experience of working in nutrition sector
Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Experience of working with government and development agencies
Working in implementation of research project with participatory approaches and data monitoring, including conducting observation and qualitative interviews and discussions
Working experience with the team and supervising/ mentoring junior colleagues
Submit your CV and a cover letter along with the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position that you are applying for in the subject line of the email before 5 PM, Wednesday, 27 January 2021.