1. Inspection of raw material and packaging materials such as cartons, bottles, labels, caps etc. on the basis of company standards.
2. Quality control of utilities such as boiler water analysis, DM water analysis, air quality analysis, ENA analysis, blend analysis, chemical analysis, sensory analysis as well as diesel quality analysis.
3. Quality control in bottling such as rinsing water analysis, routine pressure check, filler CIP check, checking of batch number, control auto weighing machine.
4. Check quality if finished goods.
5. Conduct microbiological sample analysis in different stages of blending process, bottling, packaging, finished products.
6. Ensure compliance of ISO standards - FSMS, QMS at the factory
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Jawalakhel Group of Industries is a business conglomerate managing multiple companies that manufacture and distributes alcoholic beverages. These distilleries, brewery facilities and research and distribution units together produce close to a dozen different brands across various categories of alcoholic drinks in Nepalese market. Some even get exported overseas to cater to international markets.
JGI is a group that believes in achieving greater heights with each new venture, leaving no stone unturned. Tailored to match Nepalese taste and drinking culture, every product that is managed by JGI is thoughtfully manufactured and designed to please the palate.