1. Provide high-level administrative support to the Chairman.
2. Conduct web-based research and provide insights to the Chairman.
3. Manage data and prepare reports as required.
4. Track and follow-up on tasks assigned by the Chairman.
5. Provide inputs on policy changes based on research on international practices.
6. Manage the Chairman's correspondence, including emails, letters and other documents.
7. Coordinate with other departments as required.
8. Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Jawalakhel Group of Industries is a business conglomerate managing multiple companies that manufacture and distributes alcoholic beverages. These distilleries, brewery facilities and research and distribution units together produce close to a dozen different brands across various categories of alcoholic drinks in Nepalese market. Some even get exported overseas to cater to international markets.
JGI is a group that believes in achieving greater heights with each new venture, leaving no stone unturned. Tailored to match Nepalese taste and drinking culture, every product that is managed by JGI is thoughtfully manufactured and designed to please the palate.