1. Verify microbiological instrument
2. Verify operational PRPs as per hazard analysis sheet
3. Sample water, fermented beer, mature beer, CIP sample, finished products
4. Maintain yeast generation as per specification
5. New yeast propagation
6. Analyze all sample of water, raw materials, in process and packed product as per standard operating procedure
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Jawalakhel Group of Industries is a business conglomerate managing multiple companies that manufacture and distributes alcoholic beverages. These distilleries, brewery facilities and research and distribution units together produce close to a dozen different brands across various categories of alcoholic drinks in Nepalese market. Some even get exported overseas to cater to international markets.
JGI is a group that believes in achieving greater heights with each new venture, leaving no stone unturned. Tailored to match Nepalese taste and drinking culture, every product that is managed by JGI is thoughtfully manufactured and designed to please the palate.