1, Update excise ledgers in excel sheet and in online portal.
2. Issue excise sticker for production and verify on daily basis.
3. Prepare and submit monthly reports at IRO, Bharatpur and CDO office.
4. Prepare dispatch related documents.
5. Co-ordinate with Finance for cheque and invoice issues.
6. Provide support in loading activities.
7. Collect quotation from local market and manage local purchase with coordination with store.
8. Manager courier/trasnport related activities.
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Jawalakhel Group of Industries is a business conglomerate managing multiple companies that manufacture and distributes alcoholic beverages. These distilleries, brewery facilities and research and distribution units together produce close to a dozen different brands across various categories of alcoholic drinks in Nepalese market. Some even get exported overseas to cater to international markets.
JGI is a group that believes in achieving greater heights with each new venture, leaving no stone unturned. Tailored to match Nepalese taste and drinking culture, every product that is managed by JGI is thoughtfully manufactured and designed to please the palate.