1. Measure and keep record of blend with the coordination of Bottling and Blending department to find out blend consumption and blend loss in bottling.
2. Purchase excise sticker from IRO, Bhairawa and issue excise sticker.
3. Keep records of used excise stickers.
4. Calculate Government excise duty as per order.
5. Take permission from IRO to dispatch goods and dispatch finished goods.
6. Maintain excise book to complete legal requirements.
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Jawalakhel Group of Industries is a business conglomerate managing multiple companies that manufacture and distributes alcoholic beverages. These distilleries, brewery facilities and research and distribution units together produce close to a dozen different brands across various categories of alcoholic drinks in Nepalese market. Some even get exported overseas to cater to international markets.
JGI is a group that believes in achieving greater heights with each new venture, leaving no stone unturned. Tailored to match Nepalese taste and drinking culture, every product that is managed by JGI is thoughtfully manufactured and designed to please the palate.