· Prepare vouchers, carry out data entry in computerised accounting system, filing.
· Handle petty cash, carry out banking transactions, arrange payments to suppliers etc.
· Prepare pay-roll, Tax and Provident Fund deposits, E-TDS filling.
· Prepare bank/cash reconciliation and other financial statements as required.
· Follow up of creditors and debtors.
· Assist Project coordinator in Budget preparation.
· Support and coordinate with Finance Manager in central office in preparation for Audit and other financial issues.
· Financial reporting to donor and government.
· Oversee daily administrative.
· Ensure basic office and shelter facilities i.e. telephone, electricity, water, internet etc.
· Oversee and ensure maintenance of office and shelter assets including IT equipment
· Arrange procurement of office and shelter supplies
· Arrange travel, accommodation and other travel services for staff.
· Logistic arrangement in organising workshops and training in different levels.
· Keep staff leave record and report to the Project Coordinator.
· Support Project coordinator and other staffs in organising events and activities for children.
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor degree
· Good IT skills, in particular, MS Excel and accounting software-FAMAS.
· Knowledge in maintaining computer networks and basic IT troubleshooting will be advantageous.
· Openness and flexible in working hours
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English and Nepali.
· Ability to work under pressure
Send your updated CV along with the Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org