Position: Software Engineer
Level: Mid level
Education: Software Engineering degree or similar
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Build applications driven by microservices.
- Build secure Rest Apis that are easy to understand and are reusable.
- Maintain web applications according to business requirements and technical specifications.
- Write Unit tests and Integration tests.
- Perform manual developer testing and review solutions and code completed by peer developers.
- Ensure secure software and infrastructure by adhering to industry standards and best practice.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders as well as coach and mentor team members where needed.
- Work with your direct manager to achieve the company goals and continuously improve services rendered.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience with python or Nodejs.
- Can work with Babel, webpack.
- Any FrontEnd framework like React/Angular/Vue.
- Good at object oriented programming.
- Rest Api principles and JSON.
- Good at Git.
- Desirable skills and qualifications:
- Work experience in microservices.
- Good in NoSQL databases (MongoDB) or any RDBMS.
Why you should join us?
- Attractive salary package.
- Flexible working environment.
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity as per labour law of Nepal.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.