Level: Mid Level
Education: BA Communications or Journalism (PR) or Marketing
Want to fill your creative appetite by producing compelling copy for us?
One of Australia’s leading mortgage brokerages – Home Loan Experts is looking for an experienced Copywriter to join its marketing and technology team.
Success in this role is to produce high-quality persuasive copy in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high workload and short turnaround times.
You may just be the right fit for the role if you have at least 3 years of experience as a Copywriter for advertisements and publications, both print and online media.
Previous experience writing for an e-commerce site and advertisement agency will be highly preferred.
What will you be doing?
- Write clear, concise, grammatically correct copy representing our distinct voice and style.
- Write copy and headlines that grab attention and convert.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from key stakeholders into a copy.
- Manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Propose copy concepts and underlying strategic thinking to business leaders (Because you know best!)
- Be your own editor and proofreader.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Understand different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Be our very own internal trainer for copywriting (we would want to learn from you).
- Other exciting ad-hoc responsibilities.
You will be the best at?
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication.
- Highly creative and imaginative.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Working independently and with a team.
- Detail-oriented and Strong researcher.
- Working under pressure.
- Driven and a strong desire to learn.
Whom will you be working with?
- Our dynamic digital marketing, design, and content team.
- Other cross-functional teams.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years as a copywriter.
- Proven experience in producing copy for digital, print, and broadcast channels.
- Experience with Advertising Agency, Writing copy for e-commerce sites.
The benefits of joining us:
- A competitive monthly salary.
- A secure long-term role.
- Work with the very best in the industry
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Flexible start time to compliment your lifestyle.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continued learning and development.
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day(when office resumes).
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
Work hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break.
*Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.