Position: Front End Engineer
Level: Mid level
Education: Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Design, develop and maintain web applications according to business requirements and technical specifications.
- Implement user-centric front-end interfaces from design specifications and artifacts.
- Implement automated tests.
- Perform manual developer testing and review solutions and code completed by peer developers.
- Contribute to technical requirements and specifications.
- Determine the feasibility of technical solutions within time and budget constraints.
- Ensure secure software and infrastructure by adhering to industry standards and best practice.
- Stay up to date with current web application security risks and mitigation strategies.
- Undertake development operational tasks to release software applications, updates and fixes.
- Optimize existing software solutions and databases in order to improve performance and usability.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders as well as coach and mentor team members where needed.
- Work with your direct manager to achieve the company goals and continuously improve services rendered.
- Support the Marketing team in generating more quality enquiries and improve organic traffic on the marketing website.
- Upgrade propriety and open source solutions.
- Undertake ongoing research to stay up-to-date with all development innovations, trends, and technologies.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Front End Engineer
Why you should join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development
- Flexible working environment
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Free breakfast from our in-house cook, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE FUN!
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.