Position: Multimedia/Digital Designer
Level: Mid level
Education: Degree in Digital Media, Creative Media or similar
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Expected to use a high level of design expertise to deliver stunning design concepts that meet the business needs and goals.
- Produce persuasive, compelling, and conversion-focused videos for website, social media and other platforms that will generate quality enquiries for our sales team.
- Expected to produce or support design team members in different marketing projects such as
- Online Ads (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Brochure Designs
- Digital Ebooks
- Training Videos
- Social Media Videos
- Email Newsletters
- As well as assist in designing:
- Website SEO Pages
- Landing Pages
- Expected to be able to provide low fidelity and high fidelity designs example:
- Interactive Prototypes
- Will be accountable in delivering projects within the deadline.
- Provide support for the marketing team on the following:
- Generating more leads.
- Increase Traffic to the website.
- Expected to work with the team to continuously improve design processes.
- Provide critical design feedback on team members designs.
- Expected to keep up to date with the latest trends, innovations, and technologies in the design industry.
- Expected to conduct reviews of current digital assets and ensure they are meeting business goals.
- Adhoc tasks when necessary.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Degree in Digital Media, Creative Media or similar.
- +5 years in the design industry.
- Experience in web and graphic design projects.
- Has experience with working for western-based clients.
- Experience across all phases of a project – from the client brief to product launch.
- In-depth knowledge of design fundamentals and processes.
- Able to use design strategically.
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suite:
- Video Editing
- Solid understanding of Typography.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
- WordPress CMS.
- Experience using Jira.
- Creating Interactive Ebooks.
- Working knowledge of:
- Google Office Suite
- Google Analytics
What You’ll Need To Be (besides being a great human being)
- An eye for details and Results Focused.
- Takes Initiative and a Team Player(Collaborative).
- Problem Solving and Project Management Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Analytical and Enthusiastic.
- Open to critical feedback.
Why you should join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills.
- Paid Annual, Festival and Sick leaves, well above Nepal’s labour law.
- Attractive Profit and Dashain bonus.
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Flexible working environment.
- A dedicated room for recreational purposes; as “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!”.
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Except the first Sunday of the English month).
- Full breakfast, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE FUN!
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.