Position: Sales Support Specialist
Level: Entry Level
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (preferably non-science)
Your key areas of responsibilities as a Sales Support Specialist are:
- Make calls to clients within a stipulated amount of time
- Qualify Client
- Following up the application form and documents from the customers
- Provide meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Providing excellent customer service
- Perform in a dynamic team environment
- Take additional challenges as and when required
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Minimum of six months of work experience (college internship or volunteering can be considered)
- Amazing customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem-solving skills and solution focused
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and prioritization of workload
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to work closely with a diverse and cross – cultural team
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously to achieve deadlines
Why you should join us?
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working environment
- Work 5 days a week; except for 1 Sunday of the month
- Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day
- Work hours: 6 a.m-2 p.m
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.