Position: Recruitment Manager
Level: Senior Level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Management (Masters in HR Specialization Preferred)
Your key areas of responsibilities as a Recruitment Manager are:
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies.
- Provide regular updates to the recruitment strategies ensuring it solves key business problems about the talent pipeline.
- Lead the recruitment team. Mentor, coach and develop them on new hiring practices and the current trends.
- Actively participate and assist People and Culture Manager (Sydney) for succession planning.
- Work with the recruitment team to discuss and plan to achieve recruitment goals for each new quarter.
- Train and suggest new and effective interview techniques and procedures to the recruitment team.
- Take steps to ensure that each candidate (Including potential) has positive experience.
- Make data driven decisions. Use the recruitment matrix as and when required.
- Major skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives are:
- At least five years in a similar role.
- Direct experience as a recruiter will be beneficial.
- Excellent recruitment skills including interview and assessment.
Why you should join us?
- Attractive salary package.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month.
- Accident insurance for you and your 2 family members.
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits.
- An environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
- Work hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break (non-negotiable)
Please outline the following in your Cover Letter with the subject line “Career: Recruitment Manager. “, addressing all the essential requirements.”
Why you think are suitable for the position you’ve applied for.
State and explain your interests and achievements.
*Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.