Position: Senior Software Engineer
Level: Senior level
Education: Software Engineering degree or similar
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Design scalable, robust and highly available microservices architectures.
- Design and develop asynchronous services utilizing efficient message brokers.
- Build secure Rest Apis that are easy to understand and are reusable.
- Maintain web applications according to business requirements and technical specifications
- Write Unit tests and Integration tests.
- Perform manual developer testing and review solutions and code completed by peer developers.
- Ensure secure software and infrastructure by adhering to industry standards and best practice.
- Optimize existing software solutions and databases in order to improve performance, usability and scalability.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders as well as coach and mentor team members where needed.
- Work with your direct manager to achieve the company goals and continuously improve services rendered.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience working with any of message queues like RabbitMq, Kafka or AWS SQS.
- Have experience building microservices systems.
- Proficient in Python/Nodejs.
- Have experience working in multi-threaded applications and parallel processing.
- Desirable skills and qualifications
- Experience in microservices design patterns and architecture.
- Have an idea about a high speed caching mechanism and their use in services.
- Basic idea on some of aws services like ApiGateway, Lambda, SNS, Cognito.
- FrontEnd framework like React/Angular/Vue.
- Good in NoSQL databases (MongoDB) or any RDBMS.
Why you should join us?
- Attractive salary package.
- Flexible working environment.
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity as per labour law of Nepal.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.