Position: Customer Care Specialist
Level: Entry Level
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Want to utilize your awesome communication skills to keep our clients happy?
One of Australia’s leading mortgage brokerages – Home Loan Experts is looking for Customer Care Specialists to join its Mortgage Division.
You may be the one for us if you’re great at communicating in English and problem solving with a can-do attitude.
Previous experience of customer service in BPOs and e-commerce sites will be highly preferred.
What will you be doing?
- Answering and resolving customer’s queries and issues.
- Handling the objection from clients effectively.
- Managing and handling administrative tasks of the customer care team to maximize customer retention and growth.
- Creating Post settlement leads.
- Providing excellent customer experience to both internal and external customers.
- Other tasks related to customer care.
Whom will you be working with?
- Our dynamic Customer Care Team.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- 1 year in client-facing role (Freshers can be considered).
- Experience in Customer service dealing with international clients.
- Customer service.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Great attitude and Strong desire to learn.
- Results / Solution-focused.
- Problem Solving and Prompt and proactive.
Why you should join us?
- A secure long-term role
- Work with the very best in the industry
- A competitive monthly salary
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- 5- day work week except first Sunday of each month (for Team Building activities and learning)
- Training and Development budget just for you
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’ to take care of your mental health
- Accidental and Medical Insurance (for you and 2 of your loved ones)
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day (when office resumes)
Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break.
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.