Position:Brand Communication Specialist
Level: Mid level
Education:Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Review the HLE brand structure and work towards building a house of brand architecture.
- Identify HLE Group brand ambassadors (from multiple departments across HLE) to form part of a HLE Brand taskforce team and review the brand architecture.
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities.
- Create, execute and manage brand marketing programs and campaigns across multiple brands of the HLE Group.
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media.
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative.
- Select and manage internal or external advertising agencies/consultants and necessary.
- Document the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Working in partnership with the design team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all public-facing brand communications.
- Ensure team activities are aligned with project objectives and stakeholders expectations.
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Any other relevant duties as required from time to time.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- 3+ years in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets.
- Experience with and an understanding of market research.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques.
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends.
- Advanced grammatical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Google doc skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Driven and a strong desire to learn and a Team player.
- Branding,Product and Project Management.
- Writing skills and Design skills.
Why you should join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills.
- Paid Annual, Festival and Sick leaves, well above Nepal’s labour law.
- Attractive Profit and Dashain bonus.
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Flexible working environment.
- A dedicated room for recreational purposes; as “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!”
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. (Except the first Sunday of the English month)
- Full breakfast, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.