Position: HR Assistant/People & Culture Assistant
Level: Entry Level
Education: Bachelor’s degree in management or any discipline.
Experience: 2 years experience in the area of Human Resources.
Your key areas of responsibilities as a People & Culture Assistant are:
General HR Administration
- Assistance with onboarding and exit process.
- Assist P&C Manager and P&C Specialistwith the cyclical P&C activities like performance appraisals, salary reviews,development plans, KPIs, talent and engagement surveys.
- Assist P&C Specialist with the 360 survey process for managers and talent.
- Maintaining employee personal records e.g recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases, etc in the HRIS system.
- Ensuring the HRIS system is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Liaise with our clients, customers and/or relevant third party agencies via phone,
- email and fax.
- Assist with managing events and team building activities.
- Generating official letters and updating templates.
- Update and maintain the HR dashboard sheet.
- Monitoring the staff attendance log and reporting to the P&C Manager.
- Monitoring employee annual leave and sick leave.
- Keeping track of late log-in / work hour compensation.
- Assisting with new accreditations and renewal of accreditations for Brokers.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties.
Sydney HR tasks:
- Keeping track and making sure the leave of the staff are up to date in Sydney.
- Updating the staff overtime reporting in Google Drive daily.
- Tallying staff overtime for pay day monthly.
- Updating the Accounts Manager prior to payday on staff paid / unpaid annual leave and sick leave.
- Updating the PAYG Annual Leave summary.
- Following up with medical certificate etc.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills and solution focused.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience with Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs and Sheets).
- Great Attitude and a team player.
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Get to work with one of our top Australian Mortage Broking company
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- Accident insurance for you and your 2 family members
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be delivered to you
Work hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited due to high volumes of applications.