Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
Level: Mid level
Education: Bachelor of IT or equivalent, or sufficient experience in a related field
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Ensure that HLE Tech and Marketing projects are developed to a high standard.
- Ensure that business requirements match the technical implementation.
- Ensure that functional and non-functional requirements are met.
- Hunt down and report software defects
- Work with Software Engineers to develop test cases, test plans, regression tests and smoke tests.
- Write UI automation tests, execute test plans regularly.
- Review and improve software documentation and user guides.
- Perform regression tests, performance tests, load tests and security vulnerability checks.
- Generate reports of the regression, smoke, performance tests.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Minimum 3 years in a software QA role.
- Experience in functional and automated testing.
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes.
- Experience in writing test cases.
- Working in an Agile team.
- Knowledge of programming principles.
- Experience in Selenium or similar test automation tools.
- Coding unit and integration tests.
- Postman or similar testing tools.
- Penetration testing and Stress testing.
- Proficient in automation libraries like Selenium, Cypress or similar.
- Proficient with database and queries (Sql and NoSql).
- Experience in tools like Jmeter, blazemeter, Postman.
- Capable of conducting effective Load Testing, Stress testing.
- Good experience in Jira tool.
- Familiar with any programming language Nodejs/python/Java.
Why you should join us?
- Attractive salary package.
- Flexible working environment.
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual face-to-face interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.