Position: Social Media Specialist
Level: Mid level
Education: Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relation
- Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Build and execute the HLE social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of HLE’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (broking, customer service, CEO etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate action.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
What You’ll Need To Be (besides being a great human being):
- 3+ years’ experience as Social Media Specialist or in a similar role.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative manner and under deadlines for a wide scope of projects.
- An enthusiastic individual with analytical skills and be results-oriented.
- Be proactive and be a great problem solver.
- Open to constructive feedback.
- Great with time management skills.
- Have an attitude of continual development & learning.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Driven and a strong desire to learn.
- Team player.
- Proficient in English, both in written and verbal.
Why you should join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills.
- Paid Annual, Festival and Sick leaves, well above Nepal’s labour law.
- Attractive Profit and Dashain bonus.
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Flexible working environment.
- A dedicated room for recreational purposes; as “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!”
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Except the first Sunday of the English month).
- Full breakfast, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE FUN!
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.