Position: Associate Manager-Outsourcing
Level: Mid level
Education: Degree in Management or any other relevant field.
Your Primary areas of responsibilities are:
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- People Management
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- At least 2 years of experience in management and business development.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Management and Leadership skills.
- Business acumen.
- Risk identification and management skills.
- Great negotiation skills.
Why you should join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills.
- Paid Annual, Festival and Sick leaves, well above Nepal’s labour law.
- Attractive Profit and Dashain bonus.
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development
- Flexible working environment.
- A dedicated room for recreational purposes; as “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!”
- Full breakfast, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
- Work 5 days a week from 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM. (except 1st Sunday of the month).
*We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.