Position: Business Development Specialist – Outsourcing
Level: Mid level
Education: Bachelors in Management (Masters Preferred)
Want to utilize your awesome communication skills in bringing in new business?
One of Australia’s leading mortgage brokerages – Home Loan Experts is looking for an experienced Business Development Specialist to join its outsourcing team.
Success in this role is to bring in business for HLE Nepal by converting leads into clients.
You may just be the right fit for the role if you have at least 2 years of experience in Business Development, Sales or Project Management.
Previous experience in Business Development Projects will be highly preferred.
- What will you be doing?
- Approaching clients in Australia to sell our services.
- Bringing in more business to the Outsourcing division.
- Creating an outsourcing vision & business plan.
- Identifying outsourcing opportunities and objectives of outsourcing partners
- Developing long-term relationships with clients and capitalizing on future opportunities.
- Conducting market research and demand analysis of the different roles for Australian Mortgage Industry.
- Managing the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects regarding outsourcing services
- Maintaining comprehensive documentation.
Whom will you be working with?
- Our dynamic Outsourcing Team
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- 2+ years experience in business development, sales or project management.
- Sales/communication skills.
- Cultural awarenessand Objection Handling.
- Negotiation and Leadership Skills.
- Decision-making & Creative Thinking.
- Competitive Analytical skills.
- Adaptability & Flexibility.
- Managing various projects or programs at a time.
- Why you should join us?
- A secure long-term role.
- Work with the very best in the industry.
- A competitive monthly salary.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- 5- day work week except first Sunday of each month.
- Training and Development budget just for you.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’ to take care of your mental health.
- Accidental and Medical Insurance (for you and 2 of your loved ones).
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day.
The person hired in this role will be working in our Outsourcing division. They will have an opportunity to work with the best in the Australian Mortgage Broking industry. Details will be discussed in the info session. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited due to high volumes of applications.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Career: Business Development Specialist-Outsourcing“, addressing all the essential requirements Or APPLY HERE
*We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.