Job Title: Assistant Manager- Corporate (1)
• Determine new business opportunities by analyzing business needs and development
• Build high level contacts with current and prospective customer
• Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products
• Provide direction, guidance to the corporate department to ensure alignment with the Company's strategies
• Adopt a hands-on approach in monitoring the implementation and execution of various marketing projects
• Responsible for revenue opportunities in the digital space such as advertising on the various platforms owned by the company, revenue opportunities from mobile apps and e-editions
• Create and update business proposals, presentations and product brochures
• Masters in Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years experience in related field
• Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for an organization's vision and should posses a strong hardworking behavior
• Should be able to apply different mindsets while working for different business units
• Should create synergies between different business units
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Nepali
• Excellent presentation skills
• Negotiation skills
• Commitment to excellence
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Asia Pacific Communication Associates (APCA) Nepal was started in 2001. It is a multinational company with its partner APCA India also operating in India, and Mauritius. APCA Nepal's vast portfolio ranges from marketing Nepal's biggest selling English daily The Himalayan Times to harnessing modern technology in conceiving the increasingly popular SMS service THT Live.
With its tremendous flair for versatile marketing, it has played a pivotal role in shaping the evolution of the print media space in the country, pioneering a spate of revolutionary new concepts and innovations. Firmly entrenched in the upper echelons of the media horizon, it has built an unshakeable reputation in the domains of distribution, pricing and client servicing.