Job Title: Blogger - Digital (1)
n Research, write/edit and create layout for new articles and features under the direction of the company
n Respond promptly to blog comments and e-mail
• Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to blogs
• Create image links and ensure links are up to date
• Act as liaison between blog readers and company
• Bachelors degree in journalism, communications, or related field preferred
n Minimum of 1-2 years experience in related field
• Excellent proof reading and editing skills
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
• Solid understanding of all sections related to the anatomy of a blog
• Ability to utilize computerized word processing, blogging and internet software
n Knowledge and understanding of internet operations and functionality
Asia-Pacific Communication Associates Nepal Pvt. Ltd. offers a pleasant, good working environment with the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic and ambitious environment. Next to good working conditions, APCA also offers you a wide variety of incentives on the basis of your nature of the work like transportation, communication facilities along with the bonuses on meeting the required targets.
Interested candidates can send in their application clearly mentioning the post applied, along with their updated CVs, within 7 days, to the following address:
Human Resources Department
Asia - Pacific Communication Associates Nepal (Pvt.) Ltd
APCA House, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.Box : 23782
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Asia Pacific Communication Associates (APCA) Nepal was started in 2001. It is a multinational company with its partner APCA India also operating in India, and Mauritius. APCA Nepal's vast portfolio ranges from marketing Nepal's biggest selling English daily The Himalayan Times to harnessing modern technology in conceiving the increasingly popular SMS service THT Live.
With its tremendous flair for versatile marketing, it has played a pivotal role in shaping the evolution of the print media space in the country, pioneering a spate of revolutionary new concepts and innovations. Firmly entrenched in the upper echelons of the media horizon, it has built an unshakeable reputation in the domains of distribution, pricing and client servicing.