1. Job Title: Business Development Officer- Business Consultancy Wing (2)
• Determine new business opportunities by analyzing business needs and development
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
• Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective customer
n Assist marketing department with advertising materials/ campaigns for business development functions
n Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products
• Master Degree in Management or equivalent
n Minimum 3-4 years experience in B2B Business Development
• Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships within centers of influence, and to partner with management team to develop new sales programs and marketing strategies
n Possess in-depth knowledge and the ability to communicate the features and benefits of our products and services
n Possess excellent presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Must possess at least intermediate technology skills, including knowledge of word processing and database
• Ability to conduct needs assessments, identify obstacles and develop solutions to maximize these opportunities
Asia-Pacific Communication Associates Nepal Pvt. Ltd. offers a pleasant, good working environment with the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic and ambitious environment. Next to good working conditions, APCA also offers you a wide variety of incentives on the basis of your nature of the work like transportation, communication facilities along with the bonuses on meeting the required targets.
Interested candidates can send in their application clearly mentioning the post applied, along with their updated CVs, within 7 days, to the following address:
Human Resources Department
Asia - Pacific Communication Associates Nepal (Pvt.) Ltd
APCA House, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.Box : 23782
Mail : email@example.com
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Asia Pacific Communication Associates (APCA) Nepal was started in 2001. It is a multinational company with its partner APCA India also operating in India, and Mauritius. APCA Nepal's vast portfolio ranges from marketing Nepal's biggest selling English daily The Himalayan Times to harnessing modern technology in conceiving the increasingly popular SMS service THT Live.
With its tremendous flair for versatile marketing, it has played a pivotal role in shaping the evolution of the print media space in the country, pioneering a spate of revolutionary new concepts and innovations. Firmly entrenched in the upper echelons of the media horizon, it has built an unshakeable reputation in the domains of distribution, pricing and client servicing.