Job Title: Sales Officer - Ad Sales (2)
• Identify marketing opportunities in the given industry by identifying consumer requirements; competitor's share, and competitors strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business;
• Responsible for conducting research in potential markets for finding new clients in the given industry
n Responsible for meeting targets both in terms of sales and number of marketing calls set for him/herself and for his/her team members
• Responsible for guiding and supervising team members in managing their sales leads and achieving targets
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and addressing their concerns
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, trainings; staying updated on the industry news and happenings; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
• Create MIS reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
• Work actively with sales team to successfully organize the events organized by the company
n Master Degree in Management preferably with specialization in Sales/ Marketing
n Minimum 3-4 years of experience in the field of Marketing in a similar role
n Strong communication and analytical skills
n Must possess strong consumer and product awareness
n Possess excellent presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Must possess the skills to work both in team and also perform independently
• Highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
n Must be capable of thriving in the competitive markets
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Asia-Pacific Communication Associates Nepal Pvt. Ltd. offers a pleasant, good working environment with the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic and ambitious environment. Next to good working conditions, APCA also offers you a wide variety of incentives on the basis of your nature of the work like transportation, communication facilities along with the bonuses on meeting the required targets.
Interested candidates can send in their application clearly mentioning the post applied, along with their updated CVs, within 7 days, to the following address:
Human Resources Department
Asia - Pacific Communication Associates Nepal (Pvt.) Ltd
APCA House, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.Box : 23782
Mail : email@example.com
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Asia Pacific Communication Associates (APCA) Nepal was started in 2001. It is a multinational company with its partner APCA India also operating in India, and Mauritius. APCA Nepal's vast portfolio ranges from marketing Nepal's biggest selling English daily The Himalayan Times to harnessing modern technology in conceiving the increasingly popular SMS service THT Live.
With its tremendous flair for versatile marketing, it has played a pivotal role in shaping the evolution of the print media space in the country, pioneering a spate of revolutionary new concepts and innovations. Firmly entrenched in the upper echelons of the media horizon, it has built an unshakeable reputation in the domains of distribution, pricing and client servicing.